Clearing your chrome cache will resolve display and content issues nearly all of the time. To clear your chrome cache follow the below instructions:
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click More .
3. Click More tools. Clear browsing data.
4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
5. Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
6. Click Clear data
After you close all of your chrome tabs and restart chrome, reload the content having technical issues. If your issue continues to persist, submit a Tech Support Request.