Welcome to iSucceed! My name is Patrick and I am the IT Coordinator for the school. As a new student you will spend your time primarily in two places with us, your student email and your student Dashboard. The purpose of this paper is to walk you through logging into your Strongmind account for the first time and how to work on your classes.
- The first step will be finding your automatically generated email with your username and password. This email will be coming from email@example.com with the subject line ‘Password reset request’. This will be sent to your school email address, not your personal one. (Parents, this will be sent to your email address on file with our school.
- Your username in most cases will be your first name and last name with 6 numbers at the end. For example, PatrickHerdt123456. In your no reply email it will be at the start of the email.
- After you have located and taken note of your username it is time to follow the link provided to reset your password. Please be sure to write this down or save it in your browser for later use. (Note that after you login for the first time, the profile page you will login to is not your school dashboard with your classes, so after logging in you can close the window).
- Navigate to the student Dashboard by going to our website; https://www.isucceedvhs.net. On our website homepage in the top right corner there is a link button for the student/parent login.
- Login with your username and password you just created. From here you will be brought to the Strongmind splash screen. In the bottom right hand corner you will see a button for ‘Launch Course Dashboard’. Click this link and you will launch your classes and be able to choose which class to work on. Good luck with your classes!
- (Parents only) If you are a parent, you will be able to observe your students progress through a link on the splash screen on the right hand side, under the Observer tab. You will have multiple tools at your disposal to monitor how your student is progressing through classes. You can also launch the Course Dashboard just as a student would so you can see the classes and see progress that way, you just won't be able to edit or submit any work.