Google Chrome updates provide improved security, usability, and performance. It is important to keep your browser updated to keep you safe, as well as to prevent issues in completing your coursework.
Here is how to update Google Chrome if you are on Windows or MacOS:
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click the three dots icon on the top right.
- Click Update Google Chrome. If this button is not visible, you are already on the latest version of Chrome.
- Click Relaunch to update Google Chrome.
If you are using a Chromebook, it should automatically update to the latest version if connected to the internet.
- If you have any further issues, submit a Tech Support Ticket with us.
- When submitting a ticket here, please be sure to include as many details about your tech issue as possible to help us with determining the problem more quickly and resolving the request. Thank you!